Have I mentioned that I love to visit quilt shops? Before my Mom lost her battle with cancer last year she gave me a gift card from the Quilter’s Garden in Anaheim, CA. This was one of our favorite places to visit and it’s where we both learned to quilt on a long arm. There are a lot of fond memories formed in that store. Quilter’s Garden has always excelled at perfectly executed cheery quilts.
We visited Quilter’s Garden today to find out if the gift card was still valid and how much it was worth. The answers were yes and $25 so of coarse I HAD to spend it!
Here are my new items to add to my list that was shrinking:
- Pretty Dresses from Black Mountain Quilts (Pattern only)
- Listen to your Heart Kit (A special pattern that helps the fight against cancer in women)
- Red High Heels fabric (Which I plan to make shoe bags with)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Flannel Fat Quarter Bundle
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Fat Quarter Bundle
- Lil’ Rascals Quilt Kit
My fiance wanted the 2 grinch quilts so I will have to get those added towards the top of the list. He “threatened” to make them himself if I didn’t. It was great to return to the Quilter’s Garden. They will continue on as one of my favorite places to visit in SoCal.